This Thanksgiving week, we want to show our gratitude towards you and all that you do for your school. Just by signing up and shopping through K12Rewards, you are earning cash for your school with every purchase and making a big difference in students’ lives.
Here are some other ways we can help you support your school this holiday season. Because nothing expresses gratitude quite like giving back.
1) Promote the idea of giving by participating in our Student Giving Social Drive. Simply snap a picture that conveys how you’re giving back this holiday season, post it on Instagram or our Facebook page, and tag it with #k12holiday for a chance to win a $100 or $75 gift certificate!
2) Make a direct online donation to your school any time with one click of a mouse. Remember that online donations made from November 18th-December 25th help give your school a chance to win our Holiday Donation Drive. We will match 10% of the total online donations for the winning school! Click here to donate today.
3) Upload videos of student activities to your school’s High School Video Network to raise school spirit and promote your fundraising causes.
4) Use social media to spread the word about how K12Rewards can help support your school and its programs!
We sincerely thank you for your generous contributions to your school this year. Don’t forget to sign up for K12Rewards here if you haven’t already, and give a little something extra back this year!
Check out the videos on our Vimeo page to find out how you can give back to your school this festive season!
This holiday season, give a little something back to your school with our Donation Drive Holiday Campaign, live from November 18-December 25!
What is it?
Our donation drive campaign includes two parts: the School Donation Drive and the Student Giving Social Drive.
- In our School Donation Drive, schools compete against each other to see which school can raise the most money from online donations during the span of the contest.
- In our Student Giving Social Drive, students post pictures on the K12Rewards Facebook page and/or Instagram with the hashtag #k12holiday of the different ways they are giving back to their community this holiday season!
What is the prize?
- We will agree to match 10% of the total donations raised by the winning school during the span of the contest.
- We will award the top two student entries a $100 Visa Gift Card and a $75 Visa Gift Card, respectively.
How Can You Participate?
- Visit our site to make a direct online donation to your school through K12Rewards to give your school the best chance to take home the prize! Donate today!
- Post pictures on Instagram and our Facebook page of how you are giving back this season. Be sure to tag your pictures with #k12holiday!
- Spread the word to friends, family, and school supporters to get as many people as you can to participate. Every donation brings your school one step closer to winning!