Check out the videos on our Vimeo page to find out how you can give back to your school this festive season!
This holiday season, give a little something back to your school with our Donation Drive Holiday Campaign, live from November 18-December 25!
What is it?
Our donation drive campaign includes two parts: the School Donation Drive and the Student Giving Social Drive.
- In our School Donation Drive, schools compete against each other to see which school can raise the most money from online donations during the span of the contest.
- In our Student Giving Social Drive, students post pictures on the K12Rewards Facebook page and/or Instagram with the hashtag #k12holiday of the different ways they are giving back to their community this holiday season!
What is the prize?
- We will agree to match 10% of the total donations raised by the winning school during the span of the contest.
- We will award the top two student entries a $100 Visa Gift Card and a $75 Visa Gift Card, respectively.
How Can You Participate?
- Visit our site to make a direct online donation to your school through K12Rewards to give your school the best chance to take home the prize! Donate today!
- Post pictures on Instagram and our Facebook page of how you are giving back this season. Be sure to tag your pictures with #k12holiday!
- Spread the word to friends, family, and school supporters to get as many people as you can to participate. Every donation brings your school one step closer to winning!